3020 Spanish Court | Raleigh, NC 27607
Spanish Trace is located just off of Wade Avenue in Raleigh, where it crosses Dixie Trail. Our street, Spanish Court, is your first right after turning south on Dixie Trail from Wade.
We are located within about a mile of these popular destinations:
- Whole Foods, Rite Aid, Tripp’s restaurant, etc.
- Cameron Village library.
- Oberlin Village, containing many restaurants, boutiques, banks, shopping, etc.
- Hillsborough Street, with its variety of businesses.
- Harris Teeter and Food Lion.
- Easy access to Highway 40 from Wade Avenue.
- Easy access to 440 beltline from Hillsborough Street.
- Meredith College and NC State University.
We’re but a few miles away from the following:
- Downtown Raleigh
- Glenwood South, one of the largest entertainment centers in Raleigh, with restaurants, clubs, art galleries, and cafés.
- and the Warehouse District, which USA Today considers one of the top 10 best city art districts in the USA.
Search Available Rentals
I moved into Spanish Trace because it has one of the best locations in Raleigh. VERY convenient to all kinds of stores, markets, and activities, as well as a quick shot to either downtown Raleigh or the highways. Since I was traveling a fair bit, this proximity and ease was perfect for me. Plus, the price is unbeatable for what you get. I had a good-sized 2-bedroom, which worked very well for when I was working from home. I did miss having a swimming pool, but I appreciate that not having one cut down on noise as well as appeal to partying college students (while still being quite close to NC State). The staff are great and know everyone by name!Resident
Incredible Location! This place is right in the middle of Raleigh, all of the shopping centers (Cameron Village, Crabtree Valley, Whole Foods, etc.) are within five minutes of the apartments and you can walk down the street to get to NC State if you want to. Read More.Resident
The staff were great and always were prompt in fixing anything that needed to be done. They were also very polite and considerate. It was also a very quiet community and had no loud noises complaint what so ever. The property was well maintained and plenty and plenty of parking spaces. Read More.Resident
I lived at Spanish Trace From 2013- 2017. I enjoyed living at the property and the location was great. The maintenance guy is always Johnny on the spot when it comes to my maintenance issues. I have had very little interactions with the office. The times I did speak with the office they were always pleasant and helpful. The only reason I left Spanish Trace was because we relocated to another state. I still have friends living at Spanish Trace. If I ever come back to the area Spanish Trace is where I will be. Thanks for everything you guys are great!!Resident